Many of you have car payments every month, but be aware that banks have to calculate the payments.
How to Calculate
1. The Price – Down Payment = Loan balance (the one that).
2. The x-interest loan to pay Year (New to the second).
(Ie, 2.39% interest, 4 years, 5 years, 2.65%, or the Campaign of each cell. Each showroom)
3. When I took the annual interest payment x number of years (eg, 4 years, 5 years, 6 years) (the third).
4. The answer comes from the 3rd to the + with the balance to be paid 1 = true (the fourth).
5. Bring balance to be paid (the order 4) ÷ number of months installment = installment to be paid per month.
All New Suzuki Swift (GL) 507,000 baht, down 35%, pay interest at 2.39% per year for 4 years.
507,000 to 177,450 (down 35%) = 329,550 baht.
(329,550 x 2.39) ÷ 100 = 7,876.245 baht / 1 year (interest rates).
7,876.245 x 4 = 31,504.98 THB / 4 years (interest rates).
329,550 + 31,504.98 = 361,054.98 THB (amount to be paid).
361,054.98 ÷ 48 (4 years) = 7521.9787 baht / month.
Here is an example for calculating the value we have to pay every month for a car loan. You can ask for information about the car loan at >>> http://www.badcreditcarloans-online.com/